China

China

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lots of fun and stuff.....

The last couple of weeks have been full of fun, attending activities like discussion groups, plays, live jazz music, and holiday gatherings. We got to spend some quality time with family and friends this past Easter. My son has been getting to spend time with cousins, friends, and out on the town at the movies, fairs, restaurants, and shows. At times I have to drag him out of the apartment. He's a bit of a home body, nothing like his mother...lol.

So, we're are toying with the idea of buying a scooter to ride around the city this summer. I'll have to get a permit and then have one year to get my practical license. Thought about getting a couple of bicycles too, but I am a bit nervous about riding bicycles around the city. Not sure I want my baby boy riding around the crowded streets. We may get them anyway and just take them around Kelly Drive and other parks.

We are enjoying the mild weather this Spring. Not enjoying my allergies acting up though...yuck. Looking forward to the summer in the city this year and enjoying all the outdoor activities to come.

2 comments:

  1. These stories are great and all, but I want to read more stories about your amazing, wonderful, handsom, and humble boyfriend. Do you have any about him? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....Oh yeah! I have an amazing, wonderful, handsome and very very humble boyfriend. More stories of him coming up....

    ReplyDelete